A prestigious, top tier international law firm is currently expanding their Corporate and M&A practice group, thus looking for both junior associates and young bar qualified lawyers to join their team in Budapest. The successful candidates will have the possibility to work closely among highly regarded lawyers and participate in high profile cases.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- 1-8 years of work experience gained preferably at a reputable local or international law firm
- Experience in corporate law and M&A
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, positive attitude with high problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are looking to join a growing law firm with a young and dynamic team that offers a challenging work environment with long-term career prospect, please send us your CV in English at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.