Our client, a top tier leading International law firm, is seeking ambitious associates and lawyers to join their growing Energy practice group in Budapest. The successful candidates will join a highly regarded energy practice and participate in major energy deals across the region. They will have the possibility to advise both local and international industry players, in relation to sector specific M&A transactions, regulatory issues, administrative and licensing procedures as well as litigations, amongst others.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification (experienced associates before bar qualification are also welcome to apply)
- Few years of experience gained in energy law at a reputable law firm
- Excellent English and Hungarian language skills – both written and spoken
- Confident and professional attitude
- Genuine interest in energy sector
- Positive, pro-active mindset with ability to take initiative and cultivate new relationships
Our client is looking for new members that are keen to practicing law at high standards, find motivation in solving complex legal issues and enjoy working in a fast paced international environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Dorottya Eros at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.