Our Client is an International law firm, providing a complete range of legal services worldwide. The law firm is currently expanding and looking for Banking & Finance Associates from Junior (before bar) to Senior level, to join their offices in Budapest.
The lawyer will work in the Banking and Finance team, in collaboration with other lawyers. They will advise, draft and review legal documents and contracts, and take part in duel diligence and research.
- Relevant banking and finance experience gained from a reputable or international law firms
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and drafting skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Positive attitude with a can-do approach
- Strong Analytical skills
- Fluency in English and Hungarian, both spoken and written
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated Junior or Senior lawyers who are ready to take the next step in their career and join a growing practices’ Banking and Finance team. To apply, please don’t hesitate to send your CV in English to Jasmin Shoch at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org