Our client, an international law firm, is currently seeking a qualified lawyer to join their growing team in Budapest. The successful candidate will have a few years of work experience in Capital Markets and will be expected to demonstrate independence and the ability to work effectively as a part of a team.
- Hungarian bar qualification with 1+ years PQE
- Fluent English and Hungarian languages skills
- Substantial experience in capital markets and IPOs
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Driven with positive attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers who are looking to be a part of a dynamic and growing team and who are eager to join a fast-paced international environment where further development is encouraged.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya Eros at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org