Prestigious, top tier international law firms are currently expanding their Corporate and M&A practice groups, thus looking for junior associates up to senior bar qualified lawyers to join their team in Budapest. The successful candidates will have the possibility to work closely among highly regarded lawyers and participate in high profile cases.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- Relevant experience in corporate and M&A transactions gained, at a reputable local or international law firm
- Associates with 2+ years after graduation also welcome to apply
- Experience in corporate law and M&A
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills, German is an advantage
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, positive attitude with high problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are looking to join a growing law firm with a young and dynamic team that offers a challenging work environment with long-term career prospect, please send us your CV in English at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.