Our client, a company with an international presence, is now seeking an experienced data protection lawyer for their Tallinn office.
As a Corporate Data Protection Officer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: ensuring the company respects its data protection obligations, advising on Personal Data Protection issues, as well as on general administrative matters which may have an effect on the protection of personal data, in particular in the field of new technologies.
- Estonian Legal qualification
- 3 years post qualification experience
- Solid experience with data privacy aspects, GDPR and regulatory affairs topics
- Verbal and written proficiency in Estonian and English. Other regional languages a plus.
- Strong decision making capabilities and ability to identify problems and propose creative and effective solutions
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem solving skills
This is an excellent position for a data protection lawyer to advance their career in-house. If this position is of interest to you and you hold all relevant skills and experience, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya Eros at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.