Our Client is a reputable and growing International law firm, providing a complete range of legal services worldwide. The law firm is currently expanding its teams and is looking for Employment Associates from Junior (before bar) to Senior level, to join their offices in Budapest. The ideal candidate will support the Employment team in all related matters such as providing legal advice, drafting, preparing and negotiating employment agreements.
- Relevant and hands-on employment law experience gained from a reputable or international law firm
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Positive attitude with a can-do and client-centric approach
- Effective communication skills, fluency in English and Hungarian
This opportunity is for Junior to Senior employment lawyers who are eager to advance their career and join a top growing law firm. To apply, please don’t hesitate to send your CV in English to Jasmin Shoch at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org