We are now looking for an Employment lawyer to join our client’s Helsinki offices. Our client is an international law firm with several offices, looking to expand their Employment team.
The new hire will advise on employment law related matters, take part in negotiations, draft and review contracts, and find practical solutions to legal issues.
• Qualified Lawyer with 1-3 years post-qualification experience
• Relevant experience from a reputable international or boutique law firm
• Excellent drafting skills
• Fluency in both Finnish and English is a must (other Nordic languages considered an advantage)
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator and have great interpersonal skills. They will have a genuine interest in developing further within the firm. Interest towards business development is considered an advantage.
If you believe to fit the criteria and are interested in the position, please send your CV and motivation letter in complete confidence to Keren Shoch at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.