Our client, an International law firm with offices worldwide, is currently looking for a young lawyer to join their expanding Energy law practice group in their Budapest office. The new hire will work closely with a senior lawyer, head of practice and will participate in high profile cases. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate independence with the ability to work closely with other team members.
- Hungarian Bar qualification
- Ideally 1+ years PQE
- Relevant experience gained in the field of energy law at a reputable law firm
- Fluency in English and Hungarian – both written and spoken
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Confidence, positive mindset and ability to take initiative
Experienced trainee lawyers and freshly bar qualified lawyers are also welcome to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious lawyers who are eager to be a part of a challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged. You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of a growing practice.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Dorottya Eros at email@example.com .
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org