Our Client, a top tier international law firm is currently looking for Junior Associates to join their expanding Banking & Finance practice groups in Budapest. The Associates will work closely and support senior, market leading lawyers and will be involved in high profile cases. Besides transactional work, you will have the opportunity to work on regulatory and capital market related matters.
- 1+ year of experience in the field of banking & finance
- Experience in regulatory and/or capital markets is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Hungarian – both written and spoken
- Ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, confident individual with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication, analytical and drafting skills
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious Associates that are eager to work in an international environment where personal and professional development is encouraged. If you fit the description, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Karam Ejrushi at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.