Highly regarded local law firm is currently looking for Junior Associates to join their growing Budapest offices. The junior associates will have the opportunity to work across various fields of law, be involved in high profile cases, work closely with senior colleagues and Partners and manage certain projects independently.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- Work experience gained at a law firm (fresh graduates are also welcome to apply)
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proactive with a can-do approach
In addition to advancing your career and gaining significant experience, our client offers junior associates their support in studying for the bar exam as well as the opportunity to publish. If you fit the requirements and are ready to take the next step in your career with a reputable law firm, please send us your CV in English at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.