A top tier international law firm advising local and international clients across Europe is seeking Junior Associates and/or Fresh graduates to join their growing firm. The Junior Associate will work closely with senior lawyers and Partners across a wide range of legal fields and will have the chance to participate in high profile cases.
- Law degree with excellent academic records
- At least 1 year of work experience is desired
- Experience in corporate law and M&A is an advantage
- Fluent English, Hungarian and German language skills
- Confident individual with the ability to take ownership and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exciting opportunity for junior lawyers that seek professional development and are eager to be a part of a fast paced international environment. If you are interested in the position, please apply by sending your CV to Dorottya Eros at Dorottya.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.