Our client is a recognized, top tier international law firm advising both local and international clients in Central and Eastern Europe. They are currently looking for Junior Associates and young lawyers to join their offices in Budapest to support their growing competition law practice groups.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Law degree with excellent academic records
- At least 1-2 years of solid experience gained in the field of competition law (bar qualified lawyers with up to 2 years PQE are welcome to apply)
- Experience and/or interest in litigation is an advantage
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills (German is a plus)
- Proactive, positive with high work ethic and can-do approach
- Outstanding communication and drafting skills
This is a great opportunity for associates and lawyers who are seeking further professional development in a fast-paced international environment and are eager to work closely with market leading experts on high profile matters.
Please send your CV to Karam at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.