A prestigious, local law firm that serves international clientele is seeking Junior Associates and/or bar qualified lawyers to join their growing Budapest offices. The successful candidates will have the possibility to work closely with senior lawyers and participate in high profile cases. They will also be expected to take ownership over certain cases and manage them independently.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- 1-6 yeas of work experience gained preferably at a reputable law firm
- Experience in Corporate law, M&A and/or Banking & Finance
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, positive attitude with high problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are looking to join a growing law firm with a young and dynamic team that offer a challenging work environment with a long-term career prospect, please send us your CV in English at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.