A Prestigious law firm is currently looking for Junior Associates to join their Banking & Finance and M&A practice groups in Budapest. The ideal candidates will have relevant experience gained at an international law firm or a recognized local firm.
The junior lawyers will have the possibility to work across several practices such as: Banking & Finance, M&A, Real estate, corporate and litigation. Tasks will include legal research, drafting memoranda, agreements and filings, participation in meetings and negotiations and assisting the work of senior attorneys.
- B&F and/or M&A experience gained after graduation (fresh graduates welcome to apply)
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proactive, dedicated, positive attitude with high problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Our client offers a long-term career prospect with a competitive salary. They have a young and dynamic team that offer a challenging work environment with a possibility to work in various fields of law and participate in major transactions with internationally recognized clients. If you are interested, please send us your CV in English with a motivation letter at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org