Our client is a recognized, top tier international law firm advising both local and international clients in Central and Eastern Europe. They are currently looking for Junior Associates to join their growing offices in Budapest to support competition law and IP law matters.
- Law degree with excellent academic records
- At least 1 year of experience in competition law and/or IP law is desired
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills (German is a plus)
- Proactive, positive with high work ethic and can-do approach
- Outstanding communication and drafting skills
Highly ambitious fresh graduates with passion towards the fields of competition law and IP are welcome to apply. This is a great opportunity for associates who are seeking further professional development in a fast-paced international environment and are eager to work closely with leading experts on high profile matters.
Please send your CV to Karam Ejrushi at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.