Our client is one of the leading law firms in Central and Eastern Europe, advising both local and international clients. They are currently looking for a Junior Associates to join their Data protection, IP and Competition practice group, at their growing offices in Budapest.
- Law degree with excellent academic records
- Ideally with up to 1 year of relevant work experience (fresh graduates also welcome to apply)
- Practical or academic experience in Data protection and/or IP and/or Competition law
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills (German is a plus)
- Genuine interest to develop in the relevant practice areas
- Proactive, with high work ethic and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to thrive under pressure, can-do approach
- Outstanding communication and drafting skills
This position is an excellent opportunity for junior associates with high interest in Data protection, IP and Competition law to grow in this field. The successful candidate will have the chance to develop professionally and work with senior experts in a fast-paced international environment.
If you are interested in the position and would like to learn more, please send your CV to Dorottya Eros at Dorottya.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.