A prestigious, local law firm that serves international clientele is seeking Junior Associates to join their growing Budapest offices. The associates will have the possibility to work closely with senior lawyers on high profile cases and will also be expected to take ownership over certain cases and manage them independently.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- 1+ year of work experience desirable
- Experience in Corporate law, M&A and/or B&F is considered a plus
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, positive attitude with high problem-solving skills
Our client offers long-term career prospect with a competitive remuneration package. They have a young and dynamic team that offer a challenging work environment. If you are interested, please send us your CV in English at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.