A prestigious, international law firm is currently looking for Junior Associates to join their growing Budapest offices across various practices. The associates will have the possibility to work closely with highly ranked senior lawyers on high profile cases.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- 1-2 years of work experience (fresh graduates are also welcome to apply)
- Work experience from a major practice area, such as; corporate, M&A, energy, real estate, employment, TMT etc. is an advantage
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proactive, dedicated, positive attitude with high problem-solving skills
Our client offers a long-term career prospect with a competitive remuneration package. They have a young and dynamic team that offer a challenging and a fast paced work environment. If you are interested, please send us your CV in English with a motivation letter at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.