A Prestigious, local law firm is currently looking for Junior Associates to join their growing Budapest offices. The associates will have the possibility to work closely with senior lawyers on high profile cases, advising clients across various field of law.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- 1+ year of work experience desirable (fresh graduates welcome to apply)
- Experience in Corporate law and M&A is considered a plus
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proactive, dedicated, positive attitude with high problem-solving skills
Our client offers a long-term career prospect with a competitive remuneration package. They have a young and dynamic team that offer a challenging work environment. If you are interested, please send us your CV in English with a motivation letter at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.