Our Client is an International law firm that provides a complete range of legal services worldwide. The law firm is currently expanding their practices and looking for Associates in the field of banking and finance to join their offices in Budapest.
The Associate will join the law firm’s highly regarded Banking and Finance practice in collaboration with other lawyers. The new hire will be expected to advise, draft and review legal documents and contracts, take part in duel diligence and conduct legal research. You will have the opportunity to deal with both banking regulatory and transactional work.
- 1+ year of experience in banking and finance, acquired from a reputable law firm
- Experience in capital markets is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Hungarian – both written and spoken
- Ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, confident individual with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication, analytical and drafting skills
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious Junior lawyers that are eager to progress in their career, in an international environment where personal and professional development is encouraged. If you fit the description and are ready to take the next step in your career, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Karam Ejrushi at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org