A highly regarded, international law firm is currently seeking junior lawyers in the fields of data protection and employment law and/or Technology, Media and telecommunications to join their growing teams in Budapest. We are looking for fresh graduates or junior lawyers with up to 2 years professional experience.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Excellent academic track record
- 0-2 years’ experience gained in the relevant field of law at a recognized law firm
- Fluency in English and Hungarian with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word)
- Confident and professional attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for Junior lawyers who are motivated to join a growing law firm where personal development and growth are encouraged. Junior lawyers will have the opportunity to work in a challenging international environment, working with high profile clients on high profiles transactions.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Dorottya Eros, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.