Our client, an international law firm providing a complete range of legal services across Europe is now looking for a highly skilled, well established transactional lawyer to join their Budapest offices as a Junior Partner in the field of M&A.
The Junior Partner will be responsible for the Corporate and M&A practice and supervise the work of other lawyers and team members. Besides managing the daily activities of the law firm, the Junior Partner will actively take part in business development initiatives and contribute to the further development of the firm. Portable business is desired.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications and skill set:
- Hungarian bar qualification with at least 8+ years PQE
- Extensive experience in the field of Corporate and M&A and Competition law, gained at an international or reputable Hungarian law firm
- Client centric with solid business development skills
- Ability to demonstrate independence and excellent management and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Hungarian (French or German is a plus)
This is great opportunity for an ambitious transactional Lawyer to advance their professional career through a challenging and rewarding role in a growing, fast paced environment.
If you recognize yourself above and you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to send your English CV in complete confidence to Jasmin Shoch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com