Our client is one of the leading international law firms with over 130 offices worldwide. They possess extensive and varied industry experience and serve both local and international clients.
The law firm is rapidly expanding their legal practices and are currently looking for a Junior Real Estate lawyer to join their team in Budapest. The hire will draft transaction documents, advise on real estate related matters and documentation of issues, and provide general legal advice to clients.
- Ideally 1-3 years of relevant experience before bar, at an international, local or specialized law firm
- Experience in drafting lease agreements is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Hungarian – both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence with a professional demeanor
- High flexibility and a can-do approach
- Further studies and languages are an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious junior lawyer wanting to develop in a highly regarded Real Estate team. The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic team and growing practice with opportunities to work on high profile transactions. In this challenging, international environment, personal development and growth are encouraged.
If you’re interested in the position and possess the necessary requirements, please send your application in full confidence to Jasmin Shoch at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com