Our Client, a top tier international law firm is currently looking for lawyers with capital markets experience to join their expanding Banking & Finance practice groups in Budapest. The lawyer will work closely with market leading experts and will be involved in high profile cases. Besides transactional work, you will have the opportunity to manage regulatory and capital markets related matters.
- Hungarian bar qualification with 1+ yrs PQE
- Experience gained at a reputable law firm’s B&F practice group is an advantage
- Experience with regulatory issues and capital markets is strongly desired
- Fluency in English and Hungarian – both written and spoken
- Ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, confident individual with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication, analytical and drafting skills
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious lawyers that are eager work in an international environment where personal and professional development is encouraged. If you fit the description, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Karam Ejrushi at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.