Our client, a prestigious international law firm is currently expanding their highly regarded Banking & Finance practice group and looking for lawyers to join their dynamic, growing team in Budapest. The new hire will be expected to work on capital markets related matters, among others, independently but will also have the ability to work effectively as a part of a team.
- Hungarian bar qualification
- Experience in capital markets, preferably gained at reputable international law firms
- Fluent English and Hungarian languages skills
- Experience in IPO’s is an advantage
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Driven, energetic with positive, pro-active attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious lawyers who are looking to join a top tier law firm, further progress in their career and work among market leading experts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya Eros at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.