Our client, a leading international law firm is now seeking a young lawyer to join their expanding real estate practice groups in Budapest. The successful candidate will become a member of a highly regarded, growing team and will have the opportunity to participate in high profile real estate projects.
- University degree with excellent academic results
- Hungarian bar qualification (junior lawyers without bar also welcome to apply)
- At least 1-5 years’ experience in real estate law gained at an international or local, specialized law firm
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, Word) knowledge
- Outstanding communication and drafting skills – in both English and Hungarian
- Professional attitude
- Ambitious with positive, can-do approach
- Drafting documents in various real estate specific deals
- Legal representation in real estate law cases
- Providing general legal advice and assistance to clients, combining business knowledge with experience in the area of real estate law
Our client offers a challenging fast-paced international environment where personal and professional development is encouraged.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com