Our client, an international company, is seeking a Legal Advisor with 2+ PQE to join their Bucharest office and provide in-house counsel. The ideal candidate will have had some experience in-house. They will provide a guidance and advice to managers and executives in relation to corporate, contracts, regulatory and compliance matters.
The new hire will take part in drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements, and support the other senior legal advisors in the company. They will have the chance to take part in complex issues, projects and negotiations.
• At least 2 years post-qualification experience, with at least some in-house experience
• Experience from international law firms/company
• Drafting and reviewing skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Positive and solution oriented attitude
The ideal candidate will be flexible, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and explain legal issues to managers.
If you are interested in the position and have the necessary requirements, please send your CV and motivation letter in complete confidence to Keren Shoch at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com