Our client, a top international law firm that serves both international and domestic clientele is currently looking for Legal Assistants to join their growing and upbeat offices in Budapest. The successful candidate will provide full administrative support for the legal team, including several leaders, and will become a key member of their practice group, assisting with the smooth and efficient daily operation and the successful work of partners, senior lawyers and associates across a wide range of issues.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Composing and editing legal documents, contracts, presentations, correspondence
- Organizing meetings, travel arrangements, handing phone calls
- Providing financial support: handling billing, financial administration and reporting
- Coordinating and liaising with the finance, business services and risk & compliance departments for various administrative matters
- Keeping contact with clients, public notaries, external translators and suppliers
- Managing mail and operational equipment
- Relevant experience gained in supporting teams or leaders at a law firm or a multinational company desired
- Relevant legal assistance experience is an advantage, not a must
- Experience with managing suppliers and working effectively across cultures
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Proficiency in MS Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills, both written and spoken
- Professionalism and high work ethic, and excellent communication skills
- Confident, positive with a flexible nature and a can-do attitude
- Pro-active with the ability to build connections and gain trust with colleagues
We are looking for young starters as well as seasoned professionals that would be motivated to join a fast-paced international firm where both personal and professional development is encouraged.
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and cover letter in English to Dorottya at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.