Well-established international company is currently seeking an exceptional Legal Counsel for its Bucharest office. The new hire will assume responsibility for providing accurate and timely counsel to executives and company’s affiliates on a wide variety of legal issues and projects. The role involves dealing with complex in-house matters with multiple stakeholders and forces, as well, while working alongside our client’s established in-house legal team.
- Romanian law qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in the legal department of an international company and a commercial background
- Expertise in commercial and companies law
- Good understanding of business and commercial issues
- Fluent spoken and written English, excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, ability to collaborate in a team
- Being comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will have the ability to engage effectively with people at all levels in the organization. Furthermore, the ideal candidate is an assertive individual who demonstrates reliability, transparency and open-mindedness. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious in-house lawyer who wants to develop and advance in their career.
If this position is of interest to you and you hold all relevant skills and experience, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Karam Ejrushi at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.