Our client, a leading real estate development company in the CEE region, is currently looking for a new member to join their legal department in Budapest. The legal counsel will be mainly supporting the construction team and project managers but would also have the possibility to deal with leasing and property management.
- Hungarian bar qualification is an advantage (candidates before or during bar exams are also welcome to apply)
- Experience gained at a real estate developer or a construction company, or at a reputable law firm
- Experience in construction law is desired, real estate law is a plus
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills, both written and spoken
- High level of independence with the ability to work well in a team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills with a pro-active, positive attitude
- License, own vehicle
The successful candidate will be offered:
- The possibility to join a market leading, growing company that offers real challenges, meaningful work and career progression
- Competitive salary with additional reimbursement of commuting costs
- To become part of a smaller, dynamic team, in a modern and quiet work environment
- Work life balance with home office possibility
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and find out more by sending your CV in English to Dorottya at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.