Our client, an international company with multiple offices in Nordic region is now seeking an experienced in-house counsel for their Helsinki office.
As a Legal Counsel, you will join the fast-growing team, reporting to the Legal Director of the company. You will be involved in a diverse range of legal activities and be responsible for top quality legal support with a particular focus on commercial contract law, including consumer product distribution, intellectual property law, retail leasing and overall compliance issues.
- Qualified lawyer with 3+ years’ experience
- Exposure to and experience in a range of corporate/commercial and compliance matters
- Strong time management skills with emphasis on process efficiencies
- Ability to efficiently balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage complex projects
- Ability to translate legal requirements and other complex issues into easy-to-understand business language
- Excellent written, verbal communication, critical thinking and analytical skills
The successful candidate is a hands-on, motivated lawyer with the maturity to render legal advice to senior leaders and executive management and has the ability to work and take direction from all levels of management.
If this position is of interest to you and you hold all relevant skills and experience, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.