Our client, a leading international law firm providing services to both local and international companies in Central and Eastern Europe is looking for an M&A Lawyer to join their Budapest offices. The lawyer will work closely with leading experts, participate in high profile transactions and will be expected to handle some cases independently.
- Hungarian bar qualification
- Ideally 1+ year post qualification experience
- Experience gained in corporate law and M&A transactions at reputable or international law firm
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills (German is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Pro-active attitude with ability to work independently
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated M&A lawyer to grow and develop in the field with a highly regarded international law firm. If you recognize yourself in the description and meet the requirements please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya Eros at Dorottya.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.