A top tier international law firm that provides top quality services to both international and domestic clients across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, is currently seeking an M&A lawyer to join their expanding team in Budapest. The law firm handles the most significant M&A and corporate deals in Emerging Europe and Central Asia and advises some of the largest investors in the region. The M&A lawyer will be working closely with market leading experts and will participate in high profile transactions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification
- 3+ years of experience gained in corporate and M&A transactions at reputable or international law firm
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active attitude, client centric with high work ethic
- Ability to work take initiative and work independently
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious M&A lawyer who seeks career progression at highly regarded international law firm where both professional and personal growth is encouraged. If you recognize yourself in the description and meet the requirements please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya Eros at Dorottya.email@example.com
Experienced Associates (before bar qualification) are also welcome to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.