Our client is one of the leading international firms with over 130 offices worldwide serving both local and international clients, possessing deep industry knowledge. They currently seek a senior lawyer to join their expanding firm as Partner in Zagreb. The new hire will work with colleagues in Croatia and across the Adriatic business functions, and will team up with legal experts to provide the highest quality of legal services to both public and private sector organizations in Croatia and in the region.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in various fields of law with a focus on corporate and M&A and commercial law. The Partner will be responsible for managing projects independently, overseeing the work of other colleagues, taking part in business development initiatives and contributing to the further development of the firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting legal research and negotiating with clients
- Advising clients on various legal matters, especially in fields of corporate and M&A and commercial law
- Managing due diligence procedures, participating in M&A deals
- Drafting, negotiating, amending agreements and legal memorandums
- Advising on regulatory issues
- Managing existing and new clients
- Mentoring and supervising the work of junior colleagues
- Croatian Bar qualification
- 7+ years of experience gained at a reputable law firm in the field of corporate, M&A and commercial law
- Solid experience in other major fields of law will also be considered (Banking & Finance, Labor Law, Compliance, etc.)
- Fluent Croatian and English language skills, German considered a plus
- Solid project management experience, independent drafting, documenting and negotiating skills
- Business savvy with leadership skills
- Client-centric with business development skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with a cooperative mindset
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Lawyer who would be eager to take on a new challenge and the next step in their career by joining a fast-growing, reputable firm. If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch in complete confidence with Jasmin, at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.