Our clients, top tier recognized and international law firms serving both local and international clients and possessing deep industry knowledge, are currently seeking senior and partner level lawyers to join their expanding Budapest offices. The successful candidates will, together with leading experts, provide the highest quality of legal services to major clients in Hungary and around the region.
The law firms are looking for new Partners across various major fields, including; Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Real estate, Employment, IP/IT, Dispute Resolution etc. The Partner will be responsible for managing projects and clients independently, mentoring and overseeing the work of team members, taking part in business development initiatives and contributing to the further development of the firm.
- Hungarian Bar qualification with 7+ years PQE
- Extensive experience gained at recognized local or top tier international law firm
- Fluent Hungarian and English communication and negotiation skills
- Strong case management experience, independent drafting, documenting and negotiating skills
- Business savvy with leadership, business development skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with a cooperative and client centric mindset
- Portable business is a big advantage
The role is a great opportunity for motivated, experienced senior and partner level lawyers who are seeking new challenges, career progression and are eager to join fast-growing, reputable law firms.
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch in complete confidence with Jasmin, at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.