Our client, an international law firm with both domestic and international clientele, is now seeking a Real Estate lawyer to join their offices in Bucharest. The Lawyer will have between 1 to 3 years post qualification experience. Recently qualified lawyers with relevant pre-qualification experience are also welcome to apply.
The lawyer will draft and review contracts, and will have the possibility to take part in negotiations. They will advise clients with the Senior Lawyers, on complex projects and participate in high profile transactions.
• 1-3 years post-qualification experience from a reputable law firm or real estate developer
• Majority of experience in the relevant practice area
• Fluent Romanian and English – both written and verbal
• Ability to collaborate and work efficiently with other lawyers
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent drafting skills
If you believe to fit the criteria and are interested in the position, please send your CV in complete confidence to Karam Ejrushi at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.