Our client, a top tier global law firm with offices worldwide is currently looking for an experienced Real Estate Associate to join their dynamic, growing real estate practice group in Budapest.
You will be working among market leading experts on high profile deals, supporting commercial real estate acquisitions and divestments, lease negotiations and developments, as well as construction projects of domestic and international clients, among others. You will be expected to manage legal transactions and support the creation of deal structures and implementation of deals.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification with 2-5 years post-qualification experience
- Real estate law experience gained at reputable local or international law firm
- Experience in handling real estate transactions, leasing and development advisory work
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and drafting skills
- Commercial minded with demonstrated ability to work proactively as part of a high-caliber team
If you are interested in joining a growing real estate practice and seek continuous career progression at a reputable, top tier international law firm, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.