Our client, a well-established local law firm, is now seeking a Senior Banking and Finance lawyer to join their growing team in Budapest. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience after bar. The lawyer will lead transactions, advise on banking regulatory matters and manage the work of other team members.
- Hungarian bar qualification
- 5+ years PQE gained at a reputable law firm
- Fluent English and Hungarian languages skills
- Proven experience in transactions and banking regulatory matters
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently
- Business development skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary (besides which there is an attractive bonus system put into place based on performance). All lawyers have the possibility to work towards partnership.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Karam Ejrushi at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com