A reputable, highly ranked law firm is looking for a senior lawyer to join their growing offices in Budapest. The ideal candidate has extensive, in-depth experience in employment law and would have the possibility to lead the practice and oversee the work of junior lawyers.
- Hungarian bar qualification
- 5+ years PQE gained in employment law, at a reputable law firm
- Fluency in English and Hungarian – both written and spoken
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Client oriented mindset and a pro-active approach
- Excellent business development and networking skills
- Eagerness to grow and further build an employment practice
This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior lawyer specialized in employment law who is looking to face new challenges, work among market leading experts on high profile cases. The law firm also offers the opportunity to advance in your career, become a practice leader and/or a partner. If you are interested to discuss the position further, please reach out in full confidence to Jasmin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.