Our client is one of the leading international law firms with over 130 offices worldwide. They are currently looking for a senior lawyer to join their expanding offices in Budapest and lead their Corporate and M&A practice group.
The successful candidate will not only have the possibility to head the practice but also to build it further. The leader will be the first point of contact to clients, will be responsible for managing cases and overseeing the work of other team members.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification
- 5+ years post bar experience gained at reputable local or international law firms
- Substantial experience in corporate and M&A
- Fluent Hungarian and English communication skills, drafting and negotiation skills
- Experience in coordinating projects and mentoring younger colleagues
- Networking and business development skills desired
- Client centric with strong business acumen
- Ability to motivate and lead by example
- Positive, can-do attitude with a cooperative mindset
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Lawyer who would be eager to take on a new challenge, further progress in their career, Head a Corporate and M&A practice of a highly regarded law firm and work towards Partnership. If you are interested in this position and would like to hear more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch in complete confidence with Jasmin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.