Our client, a leading international firm is looking for a Senior Lawyer specialized in employment law to join their growing Budapest offices and lead the firm’s employment practice group. The Head of Employment will mainly be responsible for managing local and international clients, lead cases and will be expected to delegate work effectively, mentor and oversee the work of junior team members.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification with 5+ years PQE, gained in employment law, at a reputable law firm
- Fluency in English and Hungarian – both written and spoken
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Confidence, with a professional demeanor and attitude
- Client oriented and business minded
- Pro-active with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent business development and networking skills
- Eagerness to grow and further build an employment practice
This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior lawyer who is keen on gaining great responsibility in a challenging international environment where professional development is encouraged.
If you recognize yourself in the description and are interested to discuss the position further, please send your application in full confidence to Jasmin Shoch at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.