Our client is a leading international law firm that that provides legal advice to numerous local and international players. They are now seeking a Senior lawyer to head their highly regarded Energy practice groups in Budapest.
The position requires:
- Hungarian bar qualification with 3+ years’ experience after bar
- Outstanding and in-depth understanding of the Energy sector
- Extensive experience gained in energy law preferably at a reputable law firm
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Confidence with a professional attitude
- Client centric with a business minded approach
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to cultivate new relationships
The senior lawyer will not only lead the Energy team but will have the opportunity to aid the further development of their entire practice. The ideal candidate will be self- driven with superb management and leadership skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English and reach out in complete confidence to Jasmin Shoch at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.