Our client, a leading international law firm advising both local and international companies in Central and Eastern Europe is looking for a Senior Real Estate Lawyer to join their Budapest offices. The Lawyer will be responsible for managing the real estate practice of the firm, will be the first point of contact to clients and will be expected to mentor and oversee the work of junior lawyers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification with 3+ years PQE (less experienced, bar qualified lawyers are welcome to apply)
- Real estate law experience acquired at reputable and/or international law firm
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating agreements (sale and purchase, lease, construction etc.)
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills – written and verbal (German is an advantage)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, confident and client centric with business acumen
This is an exciting position for a senior lawyer that is ready to progress in their career and take on responsibilities in a challenging, international environment. The successful candidate will become a part of a growing practice with opportunities to work with high profile clients on high profile transactions.
If you recognize yourself in the description and you’re interested in the position, please send your CV in full confidence to Jasmin Shoch at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.