Our client is a reputable international law firm that provides the highest quality of legal services to major local and international clients across the region. Due to their successful growth, they are currently looking to hire ambitious lawyers to join their growing offices in Budapest.
They are looking to further strengthen several practice groups by hiring additional team members specialized in any of the following areas: Dispute Resolution, banking regulatory/capital markets, M&A, employment law, corporate/commercial (generalist)
The lawyers will be responsible for managing cases and clients independently, mentoring junior colleagues and actively contributing to the further growth of the law firm by taking part in business development initiatives.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification
- At least 1-5 years post qualification experience (overall 5-10 yrs experience after graduation)
- Experience gained at a reputable law firm, specialized in any of the above listed areas
- Fluent Hungarian and English (written and verbal)
- Excellent project management, drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new working cultures
- Business development and networking skills
- Motivated to generate new business and work towards Partnership
- Energetic, enthusiastic, positive with client-centric mindset
If you are eager to progress further in your career, participate in high profile deals while gaining more independence and facing new challenges at a growing international firm, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Jasmin, at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.