Our client, a prestigious international law firm is currently growing their Budapest offices and looking for an experienced legal assistant who could provide exceptional support to the lawyers and ensure the day-to-day- smooth operation of the firm. The legal assistant would have the possibility to support market leading experts, working across various fields of law.
- Preparing, editing/formatting legal documents
- Managing and archiving legal documents
- Managing mails and filing documents
- Organizing business meetings and discussions
- Formatting offers and presentations
- Managing administrative tasks related to the daily operation and business activities of the office
- Coordinating legal documents in land registry, local government etc.
- Legal assistant qualification or higher education is an advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant experience gained at a law firm
- Fluent English language sills, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in MS Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point – strong PP knowledge is an advantage)
- Professional attitude with high work ethic
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
Our client offers a supportive work environment that encourages both personal and professional development. If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.