Our client, a leading international law firm providing a range of services to both local and international clients in Central and Eastern Europe is seeking a well-established senior lawyer specialized in litigation and arbitration to join their firm in Budapest. The senior lawyer will contribute to further development of the Litigation practice and will have the possibility to work towards Partnership.
- Hungarian bar qualification
- 6+ years of post-qualification experience from a reputable or international law firm
- Extensive experience in litigation and arbitration
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills (German is a plus)
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Business development skills and portable business is desired
- Client centric mindset and approach
- Leadership and time management skills
- Confident, energetic and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior lawyer to advance and take the next step in their career to potential partnership at a reputable international law firm. If you are interested in the position and would like to hear more please send your CV to Jasmin Shoch in complete confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.