Our client, a well-established local law firm, is now seeking a Senior Real Estate lawyer to join their expanding team in Budapest. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience after bar. They will work in the firm’s Real Estate practice on large scale real estate development projects. The new hire will be expected to manage the clients and high-profile cases independently.
- Hungarian bar qualification
- 5+ years PQE from a reputable law firm
- Fluent English and Hungarian languages skills
- Track record of working in-depth on real estate projects
- Ability to work independently, make decision and take initiative
- Business development skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary (besides which there is an attractive bonus system put into place based on performance). All lawyers have the possibility to work towards partnership.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Karam Ejrushi at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org