Our client, a leading international law firm providing services to both local and international companies in Central and Eastern Europe is looking for a Senior Real Estate Lawyer to join their Budapest offices. The Lawyer will be responsible for managing all real estate law related matters and will oversee the work of junior lawyers.
- Hungarian bar qualification with at least 3+ years PQE
- Extensive experience gained in real estate transactions at a reputable or international law firm
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills (German is a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Client centric and proactive
- Business development skills is an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Real Estate lawyer to join a highly successful international law firm and further develop in their professional career.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com