Our client, a top tier international law firm is currently looking for an experienced Associate and/or a bar qualified lawyer to join their expanding Commercial/CEE German Practice groups in Budapest.
The new hire will be responsible for general commercial law matters and provide day-to-day advice to multinational clients and work across various fields; contracts, consumer protection, food chain supervision, compliance, regulatory procedures, administrative and civil litigation, data protection and general corporate law, among others.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree and/or bar qualification
- Experience gained in commercial law with openness to work across different fields
- Fluent English and Hungarian (German is an advantage)
- Experience in retail or food law, food retail law is an advantage
- Experience gained at a reputable law firm or multinational company is desired
- Ability to handle certain cases independently (supervision and support is provided when needed)
- Positive, can-do attitude with excellent communication and drafting skills
- Practical approach, dedication, thoroughness and accuracy
This is an exceptional opportunity for Associates and Lawyers who are eager to face new challenges. They would have the opportunity to work close to the business and work among market leading experts and become a member of a top tier international law firm where both personal and professional development are encouraged. If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to Jasmin at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.