Our client, a global top tier law firm is currently looking for Junior Associates & Lawyer to join their growing Dispute Resolution practice of their Budapest offices.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- Work experience gained at a reputable local or international law firm
- At least 1-2 years of solid experience gained in litigation/arbitration
- Case and client management skills are appreciated
- Fluent English and Hungarian (German considered a plus)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and drafting skills
- Ability to work proactively as part of a high caliber team
This is an excellent opportunity for Junior Associates and young bar qualified Lawyers, specialized in Dispute Resolution, who are eager to work in a fast paced international environment where professional development is encouraged.
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.